Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is freaking awesome!

New tutorials and recipes are in the works, but while you wait...

You wanna piece of me?


Yes please!

Check out Scott Hove's amazing apocalyptic cakes. Recently I found a love for frosting tips, but this is awe inspiring.  Maybe for my birthday?




The work appeared through a craft site grapevine which I don't think I need to rundown especially when you can go directly to the source for more info.  I can totally see a goth couple asking for this one at their wedding!





Scott works in Oakland, CA and his exhibit, "My Own Private Apocalypse" sadly is in LA right now. Everyone I know in the northern California area should go check out his warehouse in Oakland called Cakeland just to make me jealous.



 Genius!




No comments:

Post a Comment