Tuesday, May 8, 2012

While I was away

With it being the end of the semester, I have found the days rolling away and my to do it list growing. Still, I was being very crafty in my absence. Here's proof!


For Little Pea's Montessori School, I made a craft basket to be auctioned off. All the money went toward their scholarship program. I had hoped someone would bid on it not knowing if such a thing would be fancied, but apparently it was sought after plenty and a very enthusiastic bidder claimed it proudly! So what's in there and can you make them? Why of course!

On the left is a knitted washcloth
Next was my favorite, crocheted baby corn
The pink napkin is actually embroidered from a published design, so sorry I can't share that one!
But behind it is a scrap fabric wreath
The winner also gets a free lesson to learn how to make one of these crafts. I'm looking forward to teaching the winner some new craft skills!

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is the basket that my son Adam won at the silent auction this past weekend. He was so excited to have the winning bid. He spent over an hour looking through all the items, carefully inspecting and touching, and then at bedtime he was so cute when he tucked in the corn cob using the handkerchief as a blanket and the wreath as a bed!!!

    ReplyDelete