Monday, March 5, 2012

Look what I got in my mailbox!




Isn't this stationary gorgeous? My wonderful sister-in-law, Ka is a master paper crafter! In fact, she inspires me each time I see her to keep my crafting dreams alive. Besides having her own blog with tutorials, recent projects and great info, she also has started a little business in her town which has kept her very busy. Can I say how proud and excited I am for her? So so much! It's always great to get together with her since we can bounce off ideas and get motivated. There is always something new I can learn from her too. So why don't you go check out her blog and if you like it, follow her too! http://shopsosmitten.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jenevieve. You are one talented gal & I wish we live closer so we can craft & talk about crafts all day! lol. Hope you are having a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete